When we say multiplatform, we mean multiplatform!
We’re proud to bring the power of Backtrace to native iOS and Android apps—making it easy for mobile developers to integrate crash handling into their apps, capture and monitor errors, prioritize issues to work on, and get everything they need to debug the problem in a single interface.
- Easy installation with cocoapods for iOS, tvOS (Swift or Objective C) or gradle/maven for Android SDK (Java and Kotlin)
- Capture handled and unhandled exceptions/crashes, with additional support for dSYM and ProGuard to generate readable function names, file paths, and line numbers
- Collect system information, custom metadata, and file attachments, including: device GUID, OS version, memory usage, process age, network, battery, and more
- Offline crash capture/storage for future collection
- Customizable event handlers and base classes
You can read all the docs on the new interface at https://help.backtrace.io/integration-guides/mobile-crash-management/ios-integration-guide and https://help.backtrace.io/integration-guides/mobile-crash-management/android-integration-guide
We’re determined to make Backtrace the best platform for cross-platform crash and exception capture and debugging. Try it out and send us your feedback!