Exciting things are happening at Backtrace! We announced self-service subscriptions, posted pricing, and now our UE4 support is getting even easier with a plugin. In short: We’ve developed a plugin for the Unreal Editor to make it easy for developers to configure their game’s crash reporter to submit errors to their Backtrace Project, and to automate the submission of debug symbols to Backtrace when games are compiled in the Editor.
UPDATE: Our Beta is now closed – but check out Backtrace with a 30-day free trial today!
Goal: Find a few developers willing to test the plugin and give us some feedback on the integration process.
Incentive: 6 months of our $99/Month tier completely free to the first three testers* ($594 value)
What do I get out of Backtrace?
Whether you’re an established enterprise studio or building your first project on UE4, Backtrace will help ensure your project is supported through every stage of development with end-to-end error analysis and crash management.
- See, Explore, and Retain Crash Reports
- Analyze Crash Trends and View Customized Reports
- Ultimately: Increase User Retention Rates
If you’re interested in learning more, you can read the announcement about our UE4 Support, or to find out how Backtrace can help your team with a case study on how Fun Bits Studios uses Backtrace.
I’m Interested! How do I sign up?
It’s easy! Follow these steps:
- SURVEY CLOSED! Take this short survey so that we have an idea about what environment you’re working in
- Head to our docs for more information on downloading and installing the plugin
- Follow the instructions in the docs and get started
- SURVEY CLOSED! Our team will be in contact once we’ve received the survey from you
That’s it! We’re looking forward to hearing from you. If you’d like more information, reach out to email@example.com and we’re happy to help out and get you set up.
*Testers MUST complete the survey from step one to qualify for incentive