Backtrace is pleased to announce our free minidump beta. Software teams can now take control of their crashes by using Backtrace to capture, aggregate, and analyze their minidumps across their entire deployment base.
If you are interested in taking part in our free minidump beta, sign up here and we’ll get back to you shortly. Want to learn more? Read on.
Backtrace’s Web Console
This release brings the power of Backtrace to anyone using minidump or Breakpad. Backtrace is the turn-key debugging platform that helps teams figure out the when, where, and why behind their application crashes by encompassing the full error management lifecycle from capture to resolution.
With Backtrace, you’ll be able to:
- Upload and manage your minidump and Breakpad symbols.
- Submit minidumps or point your Breakpad clients to Backtrace for symbolification.
- Gain best-in-class aggregation, deduplication, and bug classification with our purpose-built error database.
- Track, investigate, and prioritize your errors using our powerful and convenient UIs
- Integrate rich error data into our existing workflow tools like Slack, JIRA, GitHub, Datadog and more
We think our solution is head and shoulders above any existing minidump/Breakpad management tool out there. Reduce your time to resolution, and improve your existing support and development workflows by using Backtrace’s turn-key debugging platform today.