Crash Reporting for Electron Apps
Transform Electron crashes into actionable and explorable insight.
Improve software quality by capturing all Electron crashes across environments with Backtrace, the only crash reporting platform with first-class support for Electron apps.
Minutes to start. Just sign up and point your app to Backtrace via crashReporter.
Your account was created. Please click on the login button below to begin integrating with Backtrace.
Your account was created. Check your email to begin integrating with Backtrace.
Please contact support at email@example.com
Creating Your Account...
TRUSTED BY HIGH TECH COMPANIES
AROUND THE WORLD
FIRST CLASS SUPPORT FOR ELECTRON APPLICATIONS
Never miss a crash again with monitoring that accepts crash reports from Electron’s built-in crash reporter. Backtrace collects crashes across all environments and platforms.
Comprehend your crash activity with automated symbolification to turn binary dumps into human-readable callstacks. Dig deeper by performing analysis across your complete set to separate signal from noise.
Cut down on your time to resolution with automated analysis and intelligent crash aggregation. Embed detailed crash data into Slack, JIRA, and more so that you never miss another clue.
HOW BACKTRACE WORKS
Start Understanding your Data in Minutes
- Simple Setup: Just point your Electron crashReporter to our URL
- Automated Symbol Management: Electron symbol management for Windows/Mac OS
- Advanced Extensibility & Integration: Integrate into any system
- Analytical Backend: Explore and understand your data on a deeper level
- Full Metadata Support: Characterize your crashes with custom data
- Enterprise First: Includes on-premise and dedicated hosting, custom data retention, and Platinum Support Services.