Backtrace offers three main price tiers. The Free and Self Service tier have a some limitations on users, number of monthly crashes, and retention periods.
- Free – Our free tier was created for low volume, single user environments. We also support qualified open source projects on our free tier.
- Backtrace is free for single user accounts with up to 250 crashes per month.
- Backtrace also offers an Open Source option for free to qualifying projects. Check out our Open Source page for more information.
- Self Service – Our Self Service tier is a multi-tenant hosted environment for your Backtrace instance. It will retain dump files for 90 days, and metadata associated with crashes for up to 1 year. It supports up to 5 users and offers 4 plans to choose from, depending on your crash volume.
- $99 for up to 1000 crashes a month
- $199 for up to 5000 crashes a month
- $299 for up to 10000 crashes a month
- $499 for up to 25000 crashes a month
- Enterprise – Our Enterprise tier supports dedicated hosted instances, or on-premises deployments, with unlimited users, crash volumes, and custom retention configurations. Contact us for more information.